Posted by Nate
I watch news channels and Sunday political talk shows. I listen to political discussions. I have observed and concluded that when a proposal's goal seems generally reasonable and good for people and/or for the environment, pundits predict that Republicans will oppose these policies This prediction applies to a laundry list of polices including: healthcare for all, affordable education, environment protection, renewable energy and ending the tax cuts for the rich. You name it, if it sounds reasonable and good, the GOP will be against it.
How to register
- 03/25/2017 Democracy? by Nate: Country that elected Trump is not fit for Democrac...
- 02/23/2017 Our Choices by Nate: I am not going back to fear, suspicion and lies. W...
- 01/19/2017 End of the Road by Nate: Time and our mortality....
- 01/17/2017 Friends? by Nate: People we know. Are they friends? Real friends? Wh...
- 12/19/2016 Leadership and Trump. by Nate: I listen sometimes to respected political commenta...
- 12/10/2016 Invasive Species by Nate: There could be many causes of extinction. Killer v...
- 07/06/2016 "Lord protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies" by Nate: A good example of when fanaticism and idiocy of an...
- 06/08/2016 THE 4TH REICH. by Nate: Here it begins... The rise of stupid in America. D...
- 05/02/2016 Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine. Sir Arthur Eddington by Nate: Our universe is just INFORMATION. Everything we ar...
- 04/27/2016 Campaign by Turkey to distort history. by Nate: 100 years have past since the official commencemen...
- Capitalism and the Constitution
- Why I don’t call myself a liberal.
- N.C. – “Women Protection Laws” Supercedes Sharia Law
- Perfect Imperfection
- I’ll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours
- Our Choices on
- Allowing Guns on Campus on
- I am Not Sorry. on
- Political Correctness. on
- Dinosaurs and the Military Budget on
Health and Wellness
- Blog this!
- Bookmark on Delicious
- Digg this post
- Share on Linkedin
- Share via MySpace
- share via Reddit
- Share with Stumblers
- Share on technorati
- Tweet about it
- Buzz it up
- Subscribe to the comments on this post