My fellow rich Americans. This country is galloping to the “fiscal cliff.” As upper 2% horses in America, we Romney horses challenge you to show to the 98% of less significant and less American Americans that we understand our superiority but…

Daily wisdom
Daily wisdom
Boehner

My fellow rich Americans. This country is galloping towards the “fiscal cliff.”  We, the select top 2% of horses  in America, we, the “Romney” horses challenge you to impress and demonstrate to that  remaining 98%, you know, those insignificant and less American Americans, that while we are proud of and deserve our superior status, we are willing to increase our tax rate by 3% out of  the goodness of our hearts.  We are also cognizant that if we don’t, that inept, lowly 98% may just drag us with them over the cliff.  Please tell our show horse, Mr. John Boehner, to get busy and start pulling the wagon away from the cliff’s edge. 

Respectfully,

M. Romney – Champion Show Horse