Posted by Nate
The Tea Party is about Anger, Hate and Fear. It is reactionary. The Tea Party is being used by Big Money. These poor schmucks are voting against their own interests.
The occupying of Wall Street is about Anger and Hope. It is progressive. Mostly young people. Not against capitalism. They love Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. They are against corporate greed and Wall Street that gets away with murder.
How to register
- 04/13/2017 The Loop by Nate: He thought about it, wondering about his miraculou...
- 04/13/2017 This World Is Ours by Nate: The world is disintegrating around me. Ignorance,...
- 03/25/2017 Democracy? by Nate: Country that elected Trump is not fit for Democrac...
- 02/23/2017 Our Choices by Nate: I am not going back to fear, suspicion and lies. W...
- 01/19/2017 End of the Road by Nate: Time and our mortality....
- 01/17/2017 Friends? by Nate: People we know. Are they friends? Real friends? Wh...
- 12/19/2016 Leadership and Trump. by Nate: I listen sometimes to respected political commenta...
- 12/10/2016 Invasive Species by Nate: There could be many causes of extinction. Killer v...
- 07/06/2016 "Lord protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies" by Nate: A good example of when fanaticism and idiocy of an...
- 06/08/2016 THE 4TH REICH. by Nate: Here it begins... The rise of stupid in America. D...
- Capitalism and the Constitution
- Why I don’t call myself a liberal.
- I’ll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours
- N.C. – “Women Protection Laws” Supercedes Sharia Law
- Perfect Imperfection
- Our Choices on
- Allowing Guns on Campus on
- I am Not Sorry. on
- Political Correctness. on
- Dinosaurs and the Military Budget on
Health and Wellness
- Blog this!
- Bookmark on Delicious
- Digg this post
- Share on Linkedin
- Share via MySpace
- share via Reddit
- Share with Stumblers
- Share on technorati
- Tweet about it
- Buzz it up
- Subscribe to the comments on this post