Ankara (AFP) – Turkish jets have bombed Kurdish rebel targets in the southeast of the country in the first such strikes against the separatists since an increasingly fragile 2013 ceasefire, officials said Tuesday. http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-bombs-kurdish-rebel-targets-southeast-081640615.html;_ylt=A0LEV2Awaz1U5kUAY_VXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzOTFkY2w0BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDUzMF8x?.tsrc=bell
Ankara refuses to allow Kurdish fighters to cross into Syria to relieve the neighboring city. As Turkish troops and tanks stand guard at the border, many Kurds are desperate and angry, assaulted by Turkish teargas, water cannon, and police violence. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/08/kobani-isis-turkey-kurds-ypg-syria-erdogan
ISIS Intensifies Siege of Kurdish Enclave in Syria. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/11/world/middleeast/isis-intensifies-siege-of-kurdish-enclave-in-syria.html?_r=0
- Turkish forces bomb Kurds. Turkey is enemy with Kurds
- ISIS fights Kurds. ISIS is enemy with Kurds
- U.S. bombs ISIS. US if enemy with ISIS
- Turkey and ISIS are friends.
- US and Kurds are friends
- US and Turkey are enemies.Can anybody disprove this logical conclusion?